Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could be naruto character, who would u be?

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could be naruto character, who would u be?

no, i wouldn't consider this a spam thread, as there is clearly discussion value on this topic.

a true ninja...we're not talking about an actual ninja. we're talking about the anime naruto, and anime is more or less fantasy. even if it's set in modern times, etc. it is still fantasy as it is not reality. if you want the proper definition to 'ninja', here it is from a 'real' dictionary, and not from my head.

Ninja - A class of 14th century Japanese who were trained in martial arts and were hired for espionage and assassinations.

there is absolutely nothing said about ninjas being a "souless being that is used and discarded like a dog for its abilities... casted out from society and forced to do such acts for the sake of survival and meaning..."

anyhow! back on topic! if i could be a naruto character, i would choose...tenten. although she's only a minor character, she's a strong willed ninja who's exceptionally skilled in weaponry, and is not bothered as much about her appearance (like sakura or ino). she hasn't developed any 'strong' crushes as of yet, but she has a slight affection towards certain people...but i guess it's normal ^_^

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel
    no, i wouldn't consider this a spam thread, as there is clearly discussion value on this topic.

a true ninja...we're not talking about an actual ninja. we're talking about the anime naruto, and anime is more or less fantasy. even if it's set in modern times, etc. it is still fantasy as it is not reality. if you want the proper definition to 'ninja', here it is from a 'real' dictionary, and not from my head.

Ninja - A class of 14th century Japanese who were trained in martial arts and were hired for espionage and assassinations.
    according to the name of the topic, this is a LIST thread, you can discuss why and whatever but it won't go any farther than "this is their name and why" that be definition is a LIST thread, which can be considered a SPAMMING thread...

ninjas originated from two areas, china and the middle east... chinese spies and the middle east assasins... i refer to "souless beings" and "being rejected by society" becuz most ninjas or THE FIRST ninjas and that most common and the known ninjas weren't big specialized, highly skilled assasins, they were MOSTLY outcasts via quaretine, criminals or just plain slavery... they weren't hired professionals, they were trained by a master who looked after them like a father so that they could earn money through underground government services... cuz assasination and espionage were never ever a public job... they never hired skilled warriors, they hired those who NEEDED the money to survive, a ninja is a souless being becuz it never questions orders, it should NEVER question orders, even by thought... they never used their skills anywhere else other than in the job they were given... if a ninja cared for anothe, it would show in their performance and make them weaker, a weak ninja will #1: not get jobs and probably die from starvation unless it finds another job #2: becomes a theif or a murderer or a rouge ninja which were ALWAYS caught and exsecuted... or... killed n the spot by the government (empire, ruler, or whatever or wherever they came from/lead them) or by thier enemy...

real ninjas don't have as much personality, even in this modern world... real ninjas that i know (and yes i do know, and not the ones trained in a jujitsu dojo, but the ones taught by REAL ninja assasination master who are still hired by the government, but it depends which government they're in for what they do)..... nowadays they're used for mainly just "spy work" or training marine officers when it comes to guerila combat, so don't shove that definition according to the pseudo anti-media dictionary in my face...

yeah...

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

ok...we're off topic now. shutting up ^_^

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

sasuke.. because he can solve his problem.. and he did everythng to win in a battle
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Newbie Kali_Yuga may be famous one day Kali_Yuga may be famous one day Kali_Yuga's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to be Itachi really, not just the fact that's he's cool, but it's about all the mysterious way of how he acts ya know....
    unpredictable, yet precise, and know how to act when the time comes...
    he is able to disregard personal matters when achieving something..
    and the ability to go for the ultimate, that just COOL...
    Last edited by Kali_Yuga; Feb 03, 2006 at 05:29 AM.

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

Like i said, rock lee, hes a genius...

Otaku jeilee may be famous one day jeilee may be famous one day jeilee's Avatar
    you have to deal with the grim before finding it
    Thanks

for me i would be Shino!!!
    he's so cool! and he's not afraid of anything....
    and when it turns to be at the battle....
    he have cool strategies

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I would be the 3rd hokage young version because he has kool techniques.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast