9 24.32%
  • 20 oz. Mouse

13 35.14%
  • Futurama

1 2.70%
  • Neon Genesis

1 2.70%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: If you could replace an Adult Swim show...

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could replace an Adult Swim show...

I would agree with the bye bye inuyasha but some of us have waited a little to long to see the ending...soo...once the ending is played then it can go away lol. But yeah...it's a little to long and boring..they should of just made it a little short thingy.
    I vote that The Avatar:The Last Air Bender should be put on Adult Swim..it's the most awesome American anime yet!

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

shows need to be kept are the following....

1. Inuyasha
    2. FMA
    3. Family guy
    4. Futurama
    5. ......... thats all i can think of

everything eles should be replaced with other anime's. steel angel kurumi could go on late late night. noir could reallllly go on!! ghost in the shell needs to come back. so does samuri shampoo ((i heard they toke it off, those danm basterds.)) case closed should go on. madlax maybe but noir would be good enough its darker anyway then madlax. lets see i dont mind if they got ren & stimpy up and running! i love that show. they need to keep up the .hack serise on every night. new ones saterday. they hsould put up some kind of hentai really late night for the guys and gals needs XDD. thats all i got for now anyway.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sashacat
    I would agree with the bye bye inuyasha but some of us have waited a little to long to see the ending...soo...once the ending is played then it can go away lol. But yeah...it's a little to long and boring..they should of just made it a little short thingy.
    I vote that The Avatar:The Last Air Bender should be put on Adult Swim..it's the most awesome American anime yet!
    i love Avatar, too. But I don't think its the type of show that would be on adultswim. It would be great if it was on Toonami though.

I agree 50% with Futurama. I wish FOX would make more new episodes, though. It gets kinda boring watching reruns.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Make InuYasha and FMA the first shows on Adult Swin instead of Futurama and Family Guy.

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiDude128
    Make InuYasha and FMA the first shows on Adult Swin instead of Futurama and Family Guy.
    It is on Saturday But I would keep Inuyasha on the air...I have followed the series way too long to just quit...But Squidbillies and 12 oz.mouse could go...I think that show was made for adults/teens with the mentality of a 4 year old Now if they would show Robot Chicken alot earlier than planned

I'm ♥mazing!

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I can never stay up long on th weekends either 'cause my mom's weird.

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

I keep up with the new Inuyasha shows on the weekends, because it now comes on at 11, right after toonami. But I got losed on the weekday showing of it. Since I go to school, I go to sleep earlier.

Newbie Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast's Avatar
    Thanks

I Would Get Rid OF Full Metal Alchemist (The mood changes in that show just get on my nerves) And Get Rid OF Inuyasha (150+ Episodes of the same boring crap) Also Get rid of Robot Chicken.......it just plain is'nt funny i pretty much like everything else on there though

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast