Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: if you had 3 wish?

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: if you had 3 wish?

1. Raven Omega to become my slave for all eternity
    2. Silverskater to also become my slave for all eternity
    3. Unlimited supply of money

I think I have the best wishes of all.
    Too cool for a sig.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

1. immortality for me at a certain age(cant choose what yet) and 10 other people of my choosing.
    2. the power to control fire, lightning, earth, and wind at will and never be damaged by them.
    3. $1 billion dollars that would magically reappear once i spend it all
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wobbuffetking
    1. Raven Omega to become my slave for all eternity
    3. Unlimited supply of money

I think I have the best wishes of all.

-snort-

A harem of men and women? I'd take that over your wishes...Though for Hassun to be my slave...I'd make that a wish as well.
    Seduced by Flesh

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wobbuffetking
    But but.. I already am your slave for all eternity!

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

1) That Zui could do a little retard cleansing on AO

2) That everyone who can't use proper English when typing would be eradicated.

3) For this pointless thread to be closed
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145
    I think you missed this part, I quote myself: "I frankly don't care what you say. My first wish would be an infinite amount of wishes, as others have said anyway."

By the way, I still don't care. Thank you, that's all.
    did u know that u r annoying? :mad2: please respect other people thread!!! anyways my first wish would be to found and kill this guy just for being a moron,2)not go to jail for killing this person and the third one not to be banned for what im doing right now!!!!(expresing myself)

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi_sensei
    did u know that u r annoying? :mad2: please respect other people thread!!! anyways my first wish would be to found and kill this guy just for being a moron,2)not go to jail for killing this person and the third one not to be banned for what im doing right now!!!!(expresing myself)
    If you're going to call me a moron, do so in the English language, because then you look like the moron.

Furthermore, it's a pity you'd waste your wishes on me.

Newbie conan lover may be famous one day conan lover may be famous one day conan lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: if you had 3 wish?

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=7] that is so hard 1.date some hot,cute and funny men with a 6 pack! 2. i wish adult swim lasted 4 weeks of none stop inuyasha and case closed! 3. all guys where athletic and didnt have bad breath or play chest . uh ..oh boyfriend hear just kindin hes a guy who s just a freind . see ya later

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast