Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: If you had the choice, who would you choose?

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would want to bring Seshoumaru to life. I mean wouldn't it be awsome to have a powerful, wise demon as a friend. That of course asuming he would be a friend to me.

If I could not befriend Seshoumaru, then I would bring Rena from .hack// to life, haha. Just because she's cute, haha.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    If I had the choice to bring back one anime/manga character, eh? That's a toughie.

Hmm...

Argh...

Lemme see... Ah, yes. Yomiko Readman. I love reading, and who better to read with than a papermaster, eh?

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Motoko from LLove Hina because she is my type of girl. Shes beautiful and knows martial arts.

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want doraemon!!! So that I can have a lot of cool gadgets ^^

Newbie cutelittlekitsune may be famous one day cutelittlekitsune may be famous one day cutelittlekitsune's Avatar
    Thanks
    Shigure!
    He's.. hot. >>
    And his dog form is just so cute. n_n

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wolf from Trigun, i mean cmon that guy is freakin awesome, great body guard and a kickass attitude, he stands for Love and Peace baby.

As for a girl to bring, hmmmm so many cool ones, a guess Anita King from ROD the TV, she'd make a great lil' sis and she has the best papermaster powers of the 3 sisters, i'd be like "can u make me a paper ariplane" and she'd be like "sure" that would be sweet.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Newbie Animelord may be famous one day Animelord may be famous one day Animelord's Avatar
    Thanks
    Pikache because Ash on Pokemon uses one I wouldn't let him evolve.
    Keep Watching Anime shows Daily. Bye Bye

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Honestly I think I'd pick Naru from Love Hina. A psycho chick like that is just the gonna girl I need to straighten me out, plus I mean I'd assume she'd be attractive as a real person. I guess its her fiestiness I like, everyday would be something new and weird, and I'd be in constant drama. But drama with her couldnt be that bad considering her innocence and naivety. Who knows....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast