Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: If you had the Delorean?

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

If you had the Delorean?

Just wondering.....i know theres been a handful of times when you fantasized and wished that you could go back in the past and change something horrible that happened? A period. An Event etc... and i know all things happen for a reason and I'm aware of that but I just wanted to know if you had the Delorean time machine....what would you change? Or would you at all? Ugh......i couldve swore i put this in the Opinons & Debate section.....brain fart.....sorry mods in advance.
    Last edited by narrator; Jan 30, 2005 at 11:35 AM.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Honestly I dont think I'd want to change anything. There really hasnt been anything terrible enough to make me want to change it, but I would love to just have the ability to go back or forward in time. I've always been fascinated by that whole concept. Especially to go into the future maybe 500 years, see how far we've advanced. I think I've always been blown away by shows like Star Trek because they live out in space and all have certain jobs. I'd love to live and work on a space craft like the Enterprise as like an engineer or a pilot. (nods head smiling)

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd go back in the past... and buy out the cheetos company ^-^.

SEriously i'd like to find a way to stop WW2 from ever happening. An i'd also like to go into the future, so i can get a record of all the disasters in the future... that way we could prepare better for them in advance.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    1st choice: warn people about hitler.
    2nd choice: warn people about the sept. 11th attacks.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    1st choice: kill osama binladen shortly after he was born
    2nd choice: make lotsa money

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Newbie cflnut may be famous one day cflnut may be famous one day cflnut's Avatar
    Thanks
    Were as most people will say that thay will go back to prevent something I woulden't change history at all. Aside from going back to learn about our history the biggest reason I would travel back in time would be to meet my Grandfather. He passed away two years before I was born, so we never got to meet each other. I've heard stories about him my intire life, but none of them could compare to accutlay meeting him in person, face to face and having a conversation with him.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hmm... well, honestly, there are a few things I would do to alter history. I won't mention most of them, because I'm afraid of being flamed for it, but here is one thing I would do. I would have ensured that nothing had stopped any of the World Wars from happening. It's my belief that the second World War brought the U.S. out of the depression, and without it, America would probably be in a tight spot right now. That's just me, though.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Hmm... well, honestly, there are a few things I would do to alter history. I won't mention most of them, because I'm afraid of being flamed for it, but here is one thing I would do. I would have ensured that nothing had stopped any of the World Wars from happening. It's my belief that the second World War brought the U.S. out of the depression, and without it, America would probably be in a tight spot right now. That's just me, though.
    Six million gassed. wemon, children, and countless more were "casualties of war"
    tens of thousands of civilians bommed and killed (ie hiroshima, nagasagi, pearl harbor)
    the countless dead never recognized and buried with the name "unknown soldier"
    countless famalies which have suffered without their fathers.

I believe the couple of petty benifits the war brought on are negligable. the horrors are overwhealming. I feel rage at your thought.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast