Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: If you had the Delorean?

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    It's war. That's what happens.

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would make sure the hiroshima bomb never took place and perhaps give certain technology which may have helped japan win!
    Perhaps also stop Nintendo from being created.Jan

Thanks
    lol, then it looks like you and I would have a battle to the death in the past, Jan...

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GamesTesterJan
    I would make sure the hiroshima bomb never took place and perhaps give certain technology which may have helped japan win!
    Perhaps also stop Nintendo from being created.Jan
    ..but whatta bout the gameboy T-T...
    U can't borrow my delorean :P
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by youth_anime_fan
    1st choice: warn people about hitler.
    Hitler's coming to power was foretold by that nostradous guy. He wrote a poem predicting like 3 WWs, and only missed hitler's name by one letter. He called him pitler. And after WW3 the world is suppose to be at peace for 100 years. That's one of my history teachers talking.

But more about the actual topic, I would want to change a few things in my life, but not the world. To dangerous to be messing with events of the past anyway. But I'd risk changing some stuff about me. Oh! plus I'd like to go back in time to fight myself, to just how tough I was. that'd be pretty cool.

Thanks
    What about that whole theory of time travel where everything will go wrong if you come face to face with yourself? That'd be horrible!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd gladly take myself on. I'd know all my moves before i do them, although once I go back, everything in my life will be completely different.

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by youth_anime_fan
    I believe the couple of petty benifits the war brought on are negligable. the horrors are overwhealming. I feel rage at your thought.
    You'll probably hate me then. (_ _)

I don't think I would dare make any changes. Sure, it would be nice if we could go back and prevent wars and disasters, but today wouldn't be what it is without them. WWII ravaged Europe and the West Pacific, and yes, millions died horribly. But computers, huge advances in medicine and physics, high speed transport, communications, the internet, The United Nations, The European Union, Space exploaration, nuclear energy... all of these came about as a result of that very war. It isn't a desision to be taken lightly... besides, who's to say that WWII didn't infact prevent an even bigger war 30 years later on?

The only thing I possibly would change... or rather prevent, would be the September 11th attacks... Just so we wounldn't have a war as pointless as the one we have now.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast