Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: If you had twenty-four hours to live

Newbie Sherlock Hound may be famous one day Sherlock Hound may be famous one day Sherlock Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

If you had twenty-four hours to live

What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live before you die. And you were the exact age you were now. I would probably eat so much pizza if I ate anymore I would die. Then make myself throw up. The eat more pizza. All the time playing the 'My neighbour Totoro' soundtrack CD I have, it's ace and my parents tried to break it because I kept listening to it on repeat.

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    hmmm....i would go on a wild joyride and take as many innocents with me as possible

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would watch anime the whole day and apologize for everything that i did wrong lol

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Take a shotgun, go outside and kill everybody you see, take there moneys, enjoy your very last day and hey you die peacefull.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Have sex all night and day long!! Xd

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would fly over to Japan, threathen the producers of Kingdom Hearts for a copy of the new coming sequel. Although its Japanese, i hope i finish the game within 24 hours and then die peacefully.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd go on an alchohol onslaught and drink till i could care less about anything.

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks
    Id go on a rampage through my college, shooting and destroying anything I can see, then if I still have time, find some girls and enjoy!
    Evil is actually in my job description

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast