Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: If you had twenty-four hours to live

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Have sex all night and day long!! Xd
    I like ur idea.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Go down to Ohio. Meet up with the person I'm sorta seeing. Have sex all day long, drink all day long, eat whatever the hell I want all day long. Then steal a car and go on a joyride until we run out of gas. Have more sex, relax under a tree and just chill until the time came to go.

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks
    Watch all three parts of The Lord of the Rings: Extended Versions in a row, and then for my last 12 hours, have sex with my hunny- everywhere. All the places I would ever want to have sex - the beach, a pool table, office desk (like the movies, just push everything off the desk =D)... It would be great.
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with you
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Siren
    Watch all three parts of The Lord of the Rings: Extended Versions in a row, and then for my last 12 hours, have sex with my hunny- everywhere. All the places I would ever want to have sex - the beach, a pool table, office desk (like the movies, just push everything off the desk =D)... It would be great.
    LOL, ur probably the only person i know that would spend part of the last moments of their life watching tv.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    that sounds great lol

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would first order a tonne of anime from amazon, then i would realize it wouldn't arrive on time. take out a massive loan, buy some animes from hmv, go home, call my freinds, have a party (your all invited), and have sex with everyone in the room whilst watching the anime i brought. oh and write a will.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    LOL, ur probably the only person i know that would spend part of the last moments of their life watching tv.
    What can I say? The Lord of the Rings has a very special place in my heart. =D And I have yet to watch the Extended Versions in one sitting, so I have to do that before I die.
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast