Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: if you hade the choice to live forever would you?

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i would not want to live forever in this world because we are here for a reason and once u do all those things its pretty much time to move on... death is just another beginning. Also im sure we all will live on forever in the next life or something. Its like Einstein said there is definitely an afterlife because energy cant cease to exist. i think im a bit too profound sometimes.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    ...Yesh, Cause i could read al the manga in the future... An to me reading is better than death
    "Life is just like a game of jump rope, gotta take the skips along with the trips."
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    No.

And here's the reason. Immortality defeats the point of living. The point of life is to live, but if you cant die how can you live? If you're immortal then you are already dead. Not being able to die takes so much out of life. Its that fear of death that makes life so precious. You never know when it will end or how it will end, its all a mystery that makes us every now and then respect what we have. I would never accept immortality.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    No,

There are worse things then dieing. Besides, death is just the beginning of a new adventure.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I would take it, but only if there were some way that I could destroy myself if it became unberable. Otherwise I probably wouldn't, cuz then relationships of any kind would have no purpose seeing as how they'll just die of anyway, so why get attached.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Newbie Shien may be famous one day Shien may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    No.

And here's the reason. Immortality defeats the point of living. The point of life is to live, but if you cant die how can you live? If you're immortal then you are already dead. Not being able to die takes so much out of life. Its that fear of death that makes life so precious. You never know when it will end or how it will end, its all a mystery that makes us every now and then respect what we have. I would never accept immortality.
    I agree.. We live on with Time and being Immortal means you yourself is already dead because you're not moving with time, you are just there, and no being able to grow old and die and experience a new chance at rebrith or being in the adventure of death. Sure you'll be able to experience new stuff with games, movies, and all the new things that come out but what's the point of staying immortal when your body isn't even functioning with Time.. I think I'm going alittle ways off so I'll stop for now..
    My Dark Kindered Spirit Guide Me Through This Errant World..

Newbie Socks Stolen - 45 pairs

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmm .... tempting but i think no. it would be so painfull to see all my friends and loved ones to die and the world i know now to disapear as humanity consumes evermore of itself and the earth in its quest for greatness. i couldnot bear that pain. so no i would not, not for all the manga and anime in the world.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well, it depends. If I had a top of the line computer, a good internet connection, and World of Warcraft, I'd consider it...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast