Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: if you hade the choice to live forever would you?

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    immortality would be fun i suppose. i would enjoy the use of flight alot more. or the ability to walk on water or something. immortality has too many downsides i think.

Otaku Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Well, it depends. If I had a top of the line computer, a good internet connection, and World of Warcraft, I'd consider it...

Wow someone who sees it my way. I agree because I'm addicted. And nothing says Addiction like more time to do it. And who says your a villan if you want to be immortal? no wait, i am a villan. your right.

80% Evil l 5% Insane l 15% Addict l 0% Lack of Guinea Pigs
    lAnime TalklAnime OnlinelOtaku BoardslMini Tokyo

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    A part of me considered this. The amazing things I could accomplish, the witnessing of evoultion of human race, witnessing of space colonies and other scientific achievements

or...

be forced to witness the end, be it tragic or foolish, and be forced to see what new race emerges from under us.

Then i realized I can observe this when I die anyway, so what's the point? Why ask for it now at a potentially costly price, when I'll get it when I die anyway?

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks

I will live forever

Every action I've committed has directed the 'future'. Those actions live forever, the memeory is the only think that has a sense of time.

Newbie purewater may be famous one day purewater may be famous one day purewater's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would choose to live forever, then i can do whatever i want. but then i have to watch all my friends pass away and people around me die, that sucks. so i think if there is high speed internet in the heaven(or wherever the place we go to after we're dead) i wouldn't choose to live forever!

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    i wouldn't want to live forever if i had to look my age. or feel my age. god, that would hurt. we'd look like reptiles...

Newbie Sir Sabrock X may be famous one day Sir Sabrock X may be famous one day Sir Sabrock X's Avatar
    Thanks

I

I would like to c what will happen in da future, no matter what
    Lord Of Nightmares-----Sir Sabrock X

Otaku Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that would be a magical experience, to live for infinity, but I think organisms naturally grow weary of life and choose to seek their ultimate destiny. As death is after all, the final step in life.
    I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely -- Beethoven

Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play -- Kant

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast