Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: if you hade the choice to live forever would you?

Newbie Brilliant Brunette may be famous one day Brilliant Brunette may be famous one day Brilliant Brunette's Avatar
    Thanks
    It depends.....

If I could live forever, would I not look old?

If I could live fovever, looking the way I do now, and nothing could effect me, then yes I would.

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    i would not want to live forever, but I would be happy if i can choose when I want to die
    Living forever is difficult topic so I can't write you something that will break your hearts. So that quote is something that I found in here and it's almoust same that my opinion. I don't want to live forever but if I don't get older that 28 (body) couple thousand years would be fine for me ^_^

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wouldnt want to live forever because there is just so much a person can do in one lifetime. IT would be nice to see the future but living forever isnt for me.

Otaku ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nope, although you could see everything that occurs later on in the future remember... "Forever" is a long time, and when the world ends, you will still live. Who knows? When the world explodes, you will float forever is space, conscious, but suffocating? You will suffer alot if you live forever, and you will also watch everyone you care for die, from natural or non-natural causes.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    No. I would complete my time and let it end at that.
    Seduced by Flesh

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    No. I would complete my time and let it end at that.
    Really kasai.. isn't there something u'd like to do.. besides live and die? come on u could make walls forever.... THAT'd be awesome =).
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie Shougo may be famous one day Shougo may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Whats the point on living if you can never die
    I am following you, watching your every move..........Exactly like a SHADOW

Newbie TZi BJC2 may be famous one day TZi BJC2 may be famous one day TZi BJC2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Me... I wouldn't cuz it would b sad... personally 2 know that they would be gone forever and I would never get to see them everyday in my long life time.... and i wouldn’t have a point in life if they were gone

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast