Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Thread: if you hade the choice to live forever would you?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    You may have infinite life...But you wouldn't have infinite youth. So which means, at a point, you'll be so old you'll be begging to die....but you won't...So y ou get owned by your own self.
    What if you were made immortal at a young age? Then you could live forever as a young man!!

Newbie ShadowPrincess may be famous one day ShadowPrincess may be famous one day ShadowPrincess's Avatar
    Thanks
    To live forever means staying alive and watching everything else die. To watch the world eventually end, and live eternally when others die. How could you stand it, to live when everything you ever loved died around you? You would become a science experiment of the government if anyone noticed you didn't die... Your life would be torture through experiments, and unable to even pass away after dealing with horrors that no human being should ever see. Exploring the world would be good, but after so long, it would simply be travel to try and forget your pain and agony, and escape from reality... Living forever is not something that I would want, nor wish upon anyone....

Otaku Lynk may be famous one day Lynk may be famous one day Lynk's Avatar
    Thanks
    If i was given the choice, i would live untill the time when brains and memories could be stored in side robotic bodies. Because then, when i tire with life, i can simply shut my self down and not have to deal with ever having to wake up again. But in the process i would want to help Technology advance along with the civilization called man.
    92% of teens moved on to rap music.If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your sig

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9