Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: If you knew you had one day to live, what would you do?

Newbie Niledhel may be famous one day Niledhel may be famous one day Niledhel's Avatar
    Thanks

If you knew you had one day to live, what would you do?

I don't really don't know myself, i wouldn't spend time waiting, i wouldn't be depressed, i'd be as happy as you can be in this situation.

So what would YOU do if you had one day left to live?

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Make sure that I give everything I have away to whoever needs it. Then I'd hike as far as I could into the woods so no one would have to deal with my body.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well, i'd WANT to do something else that i'd ACCTUALLY DO.

So, I'd want to either mail myself to Japan, (even though only my corpse would make it) or I'd do something less gross. I'd probably buy one-hundred thousand roses and lie in the center of them.. the smell and feeling and sight would be extrordinary.

Newbie Niledhel may be famous one day Niledhel may be famous one day Niledhel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thats cute ^_^

Newbie Rella may be famous one day Rella may be famous one day Rella's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm...I'd make my last day my happiest day. Also I guess I'll spend most of money on stuff I want and then hopefully bury it with me in the grave. lol...^^;;
    It comes from the heart

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i'd say farewell to everyone i know, then i'd kiss every girl i've ever liked, and tell em i love em, then i'd go sky diving and donate all my possessions to charity. Then i'd jump off a really high cliff 10 seconds before the full 24 hours are up, that way i'd leave a pretty painting for everyonr to enjoy, just kidding.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Newbie Sorcerer Majic may be famous one day Sorcerer Majic may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'd probably say good bye to everyone I cared for and then I would take off in my car and head for the ocean. I would rent a boat, go out to sea and have my corpse tossed into the ocean.

Thanks
    Your not very respectful towards yourselves are you?

Mod Edit: Don't double Post, use the EDIT feature...

Hmm, oh well, i guess thats what you want

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast