Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: If you knew you had one day to live, what would you do?

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Say goodbye everyone to I know, apologize to everyone I have hurt in the past. After that I would try to make my last day the happiest and best day of my life. To top it all off I would go watch the sunset on top of a hill.

Newbie JaNayo450 may be famous one day JaNayo450 may be famous one day JaNayo450's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would have them burry me with my pc, and all my DVD's and Manga.
    as for the rest, i'd steel every thing i could get my hands on.
    (while naked.)

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whoa...I really don't know...I'd probably eat alot of chocolate and play alot of DDR. Then I'd watch a crap load of anime. But then again I probably couldn't sit in one spot cause I'm hyper from the chocolate. Who knows...

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is kind of a hard question. i guess i would spend that day in japan.

Newbie shizbgby may be famous one day shizbgby may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Tell my famliy that I love them all.
    Give away my personal possesions.
    Announce to all the sites that I am registered with.
    Travel to Japan.
    Get laid (or masturbate)

The last hour I will lie in the bed listening to all the anime music I have and look at the world for the last time. Then I would fall asleep and die peacefully in my sleep.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would take my boyfriend out ot dinner and then maybe we could go to his place for desert........and the nmaybe later we could...............................
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd tell the girl I love that I love her with all my heart, and then kiss her. If she loved me back I'd tell her I'm dieing and then spend the whole day with her. If she doesn't feel the same about me then I'd just have to except that and move on., and I'd spend the whole day with my friends doing what ever we want. All the crazy things ever thought of. (I live everyday like its my 2nd to last day of my life. lol)

What I'm watching Right Now:

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel_C
    I'd tell the girl I love that I love her with all my heart, and then kiss her. If she loved me back I'd tell her I'm dieing and then spend the whole day with her. If she doesn't feel the same about me then I'd just have to except that and move on., and I'd spend the whole day with my friends doing what ever we want. All the crazy things ever thought of. (I live everyday like its my 2nd to last day of my life. lol)
    I recommend that you kiss her after she has given you a positive answer if she loves you or not.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast