Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: If you knew you had one day to live, what would you do?

Newbie Sorcerer Majic may be famous one day Sorcerer Majic may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Niledhel
    Your not very respectful towards yourselves are you?
    define what you mean by "respectful"

Newbie Niledhel may be famous one day Niledhel may be famous one day Niledhel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, you say you want your corpse thrown into the sea, why? do you want someone to find your corpse in a few decades and carry out a police investigation on you. Surely you dont want some over-graduated nerd fiddling with you years after you've passed away?

Sig kindly made by Hikari Sakurai

Newbie Niledhel may be famous one day Niledhel may be famous one day Niledhel's Avatar
    Thanks
    man, i think we could do without your comments.

Newbie Sorcerer Majic may be famous one day Sorcerer Majic may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I would want my corpse thrown into the sea out of respect. Respect because the sea is where I felt most at home at. Now if someone should find my body then I would have it in my will that I wanted to be thrown out to sea. So that way nobody could be blamed for it.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd really just want to spend my last day with my family.....tell them things ive always wanted them to know and such.

Thanks
    Where you felt most at home? Were you in the Navy? Gotta go now, buh bye

Niledhel

Newbie naota may be famous one day naota may be famous one day naota's Avatar
    Thanks
    Boy, I dont know what I would do if that was to happen, let me think... Good thing I'm healthy

Well, first I'd say by to friends and family. Then go and play some video games and watch anime. After that, I'd go to confession at Church so I'd be pure and ready to enter Heaven when I die.
    I dont think I'd want my body to be destroyed or anything, just incase I get sent back to life.

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Thanks
    No I currently am not in the navy. I want to be in it though. I mean it as in that it was a place where I could get away from all of my distractions and just think about things.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast