Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: If you knew you had one day to live, what would you do?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Niledhel
    I don't really don't know myself, i wouldn't spend time waiting, i wouldn't be depressed, i'd be as happy as you can be in this situation.

So what would YOU do if you had one day left to live?
    Id probably do the same i guess?? Id want to have as much fun as i could, and say bye to everyone!!

Otaku Lynk may be famous one day Lynk may be famous one day Lynk's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would find the people i love and tell them that i love them and then walk into the sunset. i wouldnt really do much in the 24 hours.
    92% of teens moved on to rap music.If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your sig

Otaku Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Knowing me...I'd sleep.
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However,
    a great number of electrons were terribly
    inconvenienced

Love with its back turned My manga highschool love story.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    probably ... eat a bag of cheetos and jump off a bridge...
    That way i could defy fate and die ahead of time ^^, *take that fate*shakes fist**
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku xotix may be famous one day xotix may be famous one day xotix's Avatar
    Thanks
    spend it with my girl and/or family.

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm. I'd probably say goodbye to the one's I love. I would leave a note to my family to give to the one I loved. I'd write her a poem of how I had always thought of her and never gave up her image in my mind. I'd only ask for one thing in return after my death.... "Remember me....please?" I'd spend my last hours with my family... "Don't cry when I'm gone. A burden I will be, no more." Then they could lay me to rest, with one last saying.... "Finally, I can feel no pain." They would bury me in the woods far in the wild, where with only a gravestone, saying only my name would show. Roses planted on the turned soil, so I can finally be a part of somthing beautiful...

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would screw every girl that moved, then I would eat many many lobsters until I couldn't take it, then I would play my favorite video game and watch the most amount of anime I have ever watched until I died.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie jkun17 may be famous one day jkun17 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I would break every time-keeping device in the world.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast