Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: If you knew you had one day to live, what would you do?

Newbie lil'applsaus may be famous one day lil'applsaus may be famous one day lil'applsaus's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is truly beautiful Hassun. *tear*

First, I would tell my family I love them... then I'd rob the biggest bank I could find, Burn all the money... ooOOooooh pretty fire...... and then run into the woods so that my body could be devoured by a pack of wolves(My death would serve as fuel for them to live)
    "Its just a sweater."
    "MONKEYS!"
    "There are two kinds of people..."

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Honestly, and please don't think badly of me for this, but honestly... I've always wanted to throw a kitten into a wood chipper. Just once. Just to see what would happen. I'd feel really bad afterwards, but.... just once!

Newbie ξЅкіттlє may be famous one day ξЅкіттlє may be famous one day ξЅкіттlє's Avatar
    Thanks
    First, I would run around in a salmon suit yelling at the top of my lungs "It's all bloody!" and "Fuzzy Pickle!"
    Then I would murder Marzipan in a riot, shanghai the allimgator under my bed, pink fuzzy, drink eighteen-thousands cans of Shasta, marry Homestar Runner, kick thirty politicians' dogs, eat a few million pickles and gouge the eyes out of every doll on planet earth!!!!!

The kitten in a wood chipper sounds pretty fun, maybe I shall add that to my list, mwahahaha
    Last edited by ξЅкіттlє; Feb 16, 2005 at 12:22 PM.

A Dhia, bronn orm suaimhneas chun glacadh leis na ruda?* nach féidir liom a athrú, misneach chun na ruda?* a athrú is féidir liom, agus ciall chun an difr?*ocht a aithint.
    Translated from Gaelic to English>>>
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Honestly, and please don't think badly of me for this, but honestly... I've always wanted to throw a kitten into a wood chipper. Just once. Just to see what would happen. I'd feel really bad afterwards, but.... just once!
    Just jump in one yourself! It won't be that special if you've seen Fargo of course...

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Only one day left to live huh?

I would have to spend the first half of my last day with my friends. I would say my goodbyes and thank everyone for being there for me for so long. Then the second half I would spend meditating... somewhere quite... peaceful.

Then just sitback and wait to be reborn.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Newbie berryhot may be famous one day berryhot may be famous one day berryhot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm, I don't really know what I would do....probably spend some time calling/visiting my closest friends and family... then I would just blow whatever money I have enjoying all the things I love doing normally...not much of a ending with a "bang" but at least it'll be fun

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would tell the guy I'm currently in love with....That he will always be with me. ^-^

That or go buy as much yaoi as I can and watch it. ^-^
    Seduced by Flesh

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    I would tell the guy I'm currently in love with....That he will always be with me.
    So you're gonna kill him too?
    Good idea.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast