Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: If you knew you had one day to live, what would you do?

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know. Awesome Idea Hassuny. But not before watching that yaoi ^_~
    Seduced by Flesh

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would do this....first of all....get a paintball gun....and jus start shooting random things...then i would do all i could to go up to the president and tell him that he is the stupidest man alive...then i would go and run around the city nude...and then i would want to get on a piece of empty land...take a really powerful car...and just wreck havoc all over the place...

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I would simply write a will, and my final thoughts based off what age I'm dying, and then I'd say good bye to my family, friends, and then find a room and thrash it for a few hours, and allow myself to die in my sleep. peacefully, without regrets...

No violence, no last minute desires, just plain boring awaiting death. So sorry to disappoint you. lol

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Meh, maybe I will, Hassun... I don't like the idea of slow, painful deaths though. I'm just not into that sort of thing. I'm more into the quick kill deaths.

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eleonne
    I would probably hug every person, every animal, every thing that I have always loved and held precious, and not just any hug, it would be a real warm hug. I would spend my remaining day with the family I love so much, spend a long time with my three closest friends just talking normally. I'd go up to the person that I have always admired from afar and tell him my true feelings, even with the knowledge that we are just simply strangers, and if I have the courage, hug him as well.
    And then, I'd go home and continue writing my stories until my time is up.
    Oh yeah, if there's still a bit of time left, I'll pick a yellow flower for myself...
    I wouldn't want to trouble anyone with my dead body, so I'd prefer they just buried it anywhere. I would be dead anyway, and such things wouldn't matter to me anymore...
    But how would I really know what to do, until that time really DID come?
    I dont know why exactly, but that is the most beautiful thing that is written on this thread. My thoughts exactly, very touching and deep, very true to your heart, thats how everyone should express themselves. Gives new meaning to the phrase "live every day as if it where your last" Makes me feel good right now.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its hard to plan that out. I mean if I knew I'd probably be so worried and scared that I know when I'm going to die that it will ruin all the fun I could have. That is actually the one plus in life (omitting suicide) you never know when your time is up meaning you aren't as worried about it and if you are lucky you are old and ready for it.

Anyways back to my final day. I'd want a couple of my really good friends to be with me. I'd wake up fresh and happy to start off the day, not forcibly by an alarm clock or anything, on my own time. I'd have a nice breakfast, something like the Breakfast Sampler at IHOP. Everytime I got in my car I'd hear the songs I want to hear. I'd get to see my parents somehow even though they live 3 and 5 hours away from me. I'd eat all of my favorite foods, go out and do random unexpected but fun things with my friends. During the final hours I'd lay with the girl I care most about in her bed (because its way better than mine) and we'd talk and cuddle and well you get the picture, I wont take it any further than that.

Newbie Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death's Avatar
    Thanks
    if i have one day left.. i would donate all my money to animal protection... because i like animals
    Death Soul Collector

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd do everything that I can possibly fit into one day that's fun, adventurous, and risky. After all there's no consequences when I'm gonna die so who cares if I end up dying doing something else that same day.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast