Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: If you knew you had one day to live, what would you do?

Newbie sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland's Avatar
    i'm a girl, I live in toronto ontario canada and no its not always cold up here.
    Thanks
    i cant really say unless it were to actually happen to me. but i guess if i had to say it now, id probably do something nice for my family and donate a big sum of money to my choice of charity. but im pretty sure if and when it does happen ill have something totally different to say.
    Last edited by sanguinary_wonderland; Feb 23, 2005 at 04:06 PM.

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course ur life is your own im just a guy giving advise to those who will listen
    and also sorry for getting out of the subject.

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks
    ok knowing me one of 2 possibilities
    a) depending on how long ago i was told there is a good possibility i would forget and be like oh....*expletive deleted* at teh end of the day

b) on the condition i remembered i would tell everyone how i realy felt, make sure family were ok and not to worry or be upset. Then write were i would like all my stuff to go (ie people i think deserve it best..like money to charity..stuff to those who dont have enough ect) , then cram my ipod with my favourite song, walk to the hills were i live, find a nice place to sit under a tree and watch the clouds go by, then if i get the morning look out over the vallies under starlight (or rain its beautifle were i live either way) and just calmly wait. i have no fear of death...yeah i dont want to but i would just enjoy as much tranquility as i could on my last day.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Might sound corny, but tell all the people I love that well, I love them...I have to say that I don't do this enough and seeing as this day would be the last chance I would have to do so, that is what I would do.

Newbie JonMItz may be famous one day JonMItz may be famous one day JonMItz's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'd get on the next flight to california and spend whatever time i could with my girlfriend and family

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    god what WOULDNT i do

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer
    god what WOULDNT i do
    Oh, please do tell us!

Newbie Dark_Soul may be famous one day Dark_Soul may be famous one day Dark_Soul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Don't know. Maybe tellin everyone how much I loved them. And for the ppl who I hate most, just tell them one thing: "P#$%&es p#$%&s hijos de su p&#a m%$#e"

Sorry for the strong words, but that's what I would do

Cuando oigas a un niño preguntar "¿Por que el sol viene y se va?"
    Dile "Porque en esta vida no hay luz sin obscuridad"

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast