Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: If you live in Florida and like fireworks come here

Otaku agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5's Avatar
    Thanks

If you live in Florida and like fireworks come here

i heard fire works are soon going to be banned in the sunshine state (florida) if that happens im going to be so mad

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you live in Florida and like fireworks come here

damn!
    I live in Miami!, This is not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

I don't understand why fireworks would be banned, i mean, if people are stupid enough to sue them in enclosed areas and start fires, kick their ass, dont use collective punishment imo~

Otaku agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5's Avatar
    Thanks

i mean how many people a year get serously injured olny 1 time i got hit in my ankle with like this like flyer it didnt hurt that much and one time i got a small teny tiny burn on my thumb

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

wow, I have been out of the florida loop a long time, to me, I find it amusing and ok at the same time, because there are the people who shoot them off at 3 am in the morning three days after July 4th.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Now here in the Silicon Valley, the sales of fireworks have been banned for several decades now... The issue is not so much the danger of setting off personal fireworks, it's the issue of setting off uncontrolable wild fires in the hills. In a 'normal' year, it's not unheard of to have only a fraction of a inch of rain between the middle of May and the middle of October... I wonder if the prolonged drought conditions in Florida and the deep South may have something to do with this???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Fireworks have been banned in most of the greater Los Angeles basin for as long as i can remember now, i think some areas (the outskirts of town) still allow fireworks to some extent. Mainly because alot of people would whip out those wacky Mexican imported fireworks that well....can probably be heard in Norway. So it's always been a little strict here since at least the early 90's or so.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Can I say I wish they would consider banning them here?

I wouldn't miss it that much if it meant no more of those stupid brush fires.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast