Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: If you think the spamming is bad here...

Newbie Sherlock Hound may be famous one day Sherlock Hound may be famous one day Sherlock Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

If you think the spamming is bad here...

I know, this thread can be classed as spam and it can be closed, but I just want to say this. Will people please stop complaining about the spam on these boards, if you think this is bad, you should check out the message boards on imdb. You literally cannot get a word in edgeways.

P.S I also think there should be a special spam board where spam gets moved to so people can post stuff like this and also where people can laugh at the people who created these posts.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Hound
    P.S I also think there should be a special spam board where spam gets moved to so people can post stuff like this and also where people can laugh at the people who created these posts.
    that's the reason eao has this link....
    Announcement: Please give your idea on how to improve Animeonline.net
    03-08-2005 Dan (Administrator)
    But yes i agree with u, But spam is really just trash.... their doing what they feel like they should do.... throw it out with the rest of the trash. But if they made a trash bin for the spam i think that'd be a cool idea.... but it definitly wouldn't count as posting, or help ur post count !!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    i know that anime-kraze (the fansubbers) have a DeathRow on their forum so you cand see what got tossed by the side ofthe road.... it's an idea. but i doubt the mods would say okay to it. i'm sure they've heard this idea before and you don't see somehting like that here....

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it's needed as sometimes it's good to laugh at the fools. though i'm likely to end up getting my stuff thrown in there at one point which isn't a good thing.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deaths_raver667
    i think it's needed as sometimes it's good to laugh at the fools. though i'm likely to end up getting my stuff thrown in there at one point which isn't a good thing.
    I don't no... laughing at crap... i think i could do that by watching tv...

I think they want to keep a forums that's ruled not strictly but still hold's INTELLIGENT threads... that's what makes Eao stand out from the rest; the ability of the forums to hold intelligent yet fun threads u can learn from...
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    *static*

this is DragonRider2004. i have spotted enemy bogie, moving to intercept. over.

*static*

DragonRider2004 copies JadeRabbit! over and out!

*static*

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    They won't open a spam room, cuz they already had one, but it didn't work, and like bugsbunnyx is going to say, the post counting won't be fare.
    (i can see in the future)
    Last edited by lord nikon; May 14, 2005 at 09:19 AM.

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    even if they did have a spamming board it wouldnt stop random noobs and people trying to sell crap just making random posts about nothing....and it is kinda cheating with the whole post count thingy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast