Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: If you were AO's Admin?

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you were AO's Admin?

i dunno what i would do...guess i would just do nothing ...lol

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting thread Ketaro^^

What would I DO?

Uhmmm.....probably nothing....Just make sure that everything stays safe ...mainly what the Admin. does and the mods do right now.

Hmmmm......O O O OO O O O O OWait there is ONE thing I would change!!!
    My username>< :P

(I'm lame )

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Newbie ed elric may be famous one day ed elric may be famous one day ed elric's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that the rules need some adjusting.
    "Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. that is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange."

http://fmaforever.7.forumer.com

Newbie Aezur may be famous one day Aezur may be famous one day Aezur's Avatar
    Thanks

I dunno what i would do if i were Admin, as i don't know what Admin responsibilty's are on this site, but if i were the owner/designer of the site i would add a 'Users mini mangas' page. Inspire some people to write and draw some little strips instead of discuss and pointing out the flaws in others work.

Perhaps a free hot dog for everyone that registers as of now. That would be fun!

Judge me all you want, Just don't tell me the verdict.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

If you were the admin of AO what would you change? If i were the admin i would make some chages to the rules because last time i got a warning just because in my custom tittle i put " I'm god in AO". The response to this was that i wasn't allowed to that, but it wasn't written in the rules. So what would you change if you were the Admin of AO?
    U deserved a warning then Ketaro... AO doesn't allow people with a GOD COMPLEX on our site.... Pretty much because they think they are BETTER than other members when they are not. Even mods/admins are as equal as members, i myself have deleted a few of the staffs crappy posts... An if i make a crap post i do hope they find it and delete it.

EVeryone is equal at AO and that is what makes it such a great place. If ur treated unfairly and dont like a certain rule you can voice ur opinions in the forum feedback section. I mean we got tons of complaints on the board but alot of them have been fixed.

So quit complaining, if u have a problem with a rule then tell somebody instead of being quiet about....
    >>>rule>>>
    1. Insults towards other members, Admins or Moderators, swearing, cursing and foul language is strictly not allowed. Any member seen behaving in an aggressive manner shall face an immediate ban. Members are equal and anyone with a 'god-complex' will not be tolerated.

Incase u didn't read the rules.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

if I was admin of AO I woud close pointless topig. Oh Wait I am Topic closed ^_^

and as for the Vegeta Complexes some members have on this site. Not naming names but those members would be the first on my ban list. I don't care who you think you are you are not better then any member staff member or community member on this site. so drop the ego. An for those that dropped it thank you.
    Last edited by jaderabbit; Mar 21, 2006 at 09:07 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2