Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: IF you where in a Anime world what wiil you do, free imagenition?

Otaku kogome may be famous one day kogome may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking Re: IF you where in a Anime world what wiil you do, free imagenition?

make a totally hot,six pack guy who was goo goo over me and had a mysterious voice *drools*
    Last edited by kogome; Aug 23, 2005 at 07:25 PM.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: IF you where in a Anime world what wiil you do, free imagenition?

First make a world with everybody a cute, sexy, hot, or beautiful girl or bishonen, except me as a girl, but maybe a bishonen, but I already am cute, sexy, hot, and beautiful, along with handsome. Then maybe add in Majin Buu to my world because he is pink, jolly and funny. Probably add in all my friends as their normal selves. Then make every cute, sexy, hot, or beautiful girl and bishonen have the hots for me. I would be a unresistable, playboy god. Also build my world around dressing, and looking fashion-tastic. More girls than bishonen's though.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

I would create the world to be much like the world in Everquest, it's in the future, but is like old medievil. I would be myself, I wouldn't change a thing, I would add in all my friends, and some anime characters I like, start some kinda contest between some =P

Then, there would be a select number of anime women that I would try to be with! bwahah, I wouldn't force anything on anyone, and it would be multi dimensionally linked to all the rest of your worlds thru a nexus system, haha, welcome =P

Newbie Sun_Ice may be famous one day Sun_Ice may be famous one day Sun_Ice's Avatar
    Thanks

If I was in the anime world, first I would have a cool suit. Red glasses, a dark overcloak, Deserts, and Ingalls (types of guns). I would go into every lame anime and help the villian kill the hero, then kill the villian. After that, I would probably go into an anime I like and hang out with that character.
    Avatar and banner, thanks to AnimeAficianado! Great job!

I am going to be honest with you, cause that's what we Chinese do.

Otaku Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

For me it would have to be me bigging the craziest man on the planet and making all the anime girls love me forever. haha and world domination would work too
    Hey if you don't understand what i am saying it just because I'm black.

OUR MOTTO
    to destroy all mankind for the benifits of pandas and Squirells alike.

I will make your brain hurt with not using commas and periods and putting Caps where there shouldn't be hahaha. The sparky strikes again haha

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd want to create an entire world based on ff8 "ffv8 anime faints*.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime world domination would be nice. But you know how the movies go, some guy brings ya' down. BUT NOT WHEN YOU CREATE THIS WORLD!!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm....having an Eva for personal transportation would sure be helpful. I think i'd put that into effect.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast