Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: If you where trapped in a elevator........

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation If you where trapped in a elevator........

if your where trapped in a elevator(while it was at the highest level) with 5 people you didn't know(and one of them was smoking), what would you do?
    if it where me and i didn't have any friends or family i would be scared and and yell at the top of my lungs for help of either be quiet.if there where kids in there i would try to make friends at least.......
    Last edited by Motoko_san; Jun 22, 2005 at 10:57 AM.

Newbie Diase may be famous one day Diase may be famous one day Diase's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you where trapped in a elevator........

i would be a little uncomfortable. that would be a very strange situation.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

First of all, if it were an elevator we were trapped in, I'd tell the smoker to stop smoking. I know that it's their right and I respect that, but in the small room of an elevator, the last thing us non-smokies need is cig smoke polluting what little air there is. Then I'd worry about finding a way out.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

I would be trying to find a way out of it XD I don't want to be trapped in an elevator and it fall

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

lol yeah i wouldn't want to fall in a elevator....... just the thought of it......

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

first, i'll take out my cell phone. Then, hopefully there's reception and I'll make a call to the outside and hopefully I can get help.

then i'll start putting sleeper holds on the others in the elevator yelling, "STOP BREATHING MY AIR GODDAMNIT!!!"

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern's Avatar
    Thanks

Panic…………ahhhhhhhhhhhh Air!!!!!!!!!! My Precious Air!!!!!!!!!!

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks

Ive had a situation like that. 2 years on ago on one of the university oldest buildings I got stuck on the second to last floor(6th floor out of 7). Luckily the emergency door(at the top of the elevetaror was broken so air could circulate preventing smoke from staying in. Two problems: the elevator could only fit around 5 people and we were 9 riding it(this was the reason the elevator stopped working); and after around half an hour of being stuck the elevator dropped 2 floors. After another half an hour we got out after the janitors forced open one of the doors

While being stuck, it wasnt that bad, just hot, when the elevator dropped thats when the screaming and panicking began.
    Last edited by Dnite; Jun 22, 2005 at 03:32 PM.
    Evil is actually in my job description

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast