Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: If you where trapped in a elevator........

Otaku slayer_cloner may be famous one day slayer_cloner may be famous one day slayer_cloner's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you where trapped in a elevator........

I would be very afraid, I be the one in the corner. I would pull the cig out there mouth and step on it (plus its illegal to smoke in elevators^_^). Then i would pull out a candy bar after we were stuck in there for a couple of hours and eat it in front of them. then find a way out by just break through the top of the elevator and lcimb up.

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I'll press the little red button aka the emergency button. After that I'll just wait for whoever it is to come and save us or wait for the elevator to start moving again, whichever comes first.

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

i would probley have my PSP or DS with me so i would panic that much but if they ran out of batteries, i would become either mentaly disturbed, or i'll go crazy!
    Last edited by Motoko_san; Jun 23, 2005 at 03:49 PM.

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

really i will try to find a way out or wait for help to come

Newbie Lady_[AnimeLord] may be famous one day Lady_[AnimeLord] may be famous one day Lady_[AnimeLord]'s Avatar
    Thanks

First, press the emergency button.
    and if the smoking guy looks tough, i'll leave him alone, but if I can take him, I'll tell him/her to quit smoking.
    Signature cannot process colors, please remove coding and read rules pertaining to signatures -AO Staff

Newbie sinchipooh may be famous one day sinchipooh may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'd feel really uhmm intimidated? [sp] (if that's the right word)
    and i'd just stay quiet, but i can't stand ppl who smoke so if he's not that tough looking then i'd ASK him not to smoke until he gets out or something ...so, basically i won't say anything unless someone starts a convo i guess

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

ive been trapped in an elevator before three times now, and all i do is just sit down in the corner and wait for it to start working again, i mean theres no point worrying about what you cant control right?

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

listen to my I Pod, and pray to get away frm these ppl who I don't know!!!! IF one guy had a cigar, I'd ask him to put it out, or I'll go crzy
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast