Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Igpx

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Igpx

The show it's self is great but has anyone seen the microseries of it? It was the same characters but the robots fought each other instead of racing.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Igpx

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero
    The show it's self is great but has anyone seen the microseries of it? It was the same characters but the robots fought each other instead of racing.
    I remember a show about robots fought instead of racing too, well IGRX is not a bad show it hink it is kool. It is this show anime?

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

This anime seems kinda crapy when it's all 3d,It kills It!

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I dunno if it's new or not but mechs racing with weapons is cool and I cant think of one anime tht has done tht. So, IGPX is kinda moving towards the anime style of appleseed.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I have seen a few episodes of IGPX, it was simply amazing. The graphics are stunning.............just like in the series, Ghost in the shell.

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

I got to give the show points on originality but will it stay good is the question? There is only so much you can do with racing.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero
    I got to give the show points on originality but will it stay good is the question? There is only so much you can do with racing.
    You got a point there................but who knows. Human mind is simply amazing.........praise The Great Lord. I truly hope that it will remain as good as it is in the beginning.

Thanks

Which one would have been better as a show the miniseries or the series now?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast