Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Igpx

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Igpx

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero
    Which one would have been better as a show the miniseries or the series now?
    Series...........only. Miniseries afterwards will be great........but a movie will be better.

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

They have already made a mini series of IGPX. The robots fought each other like Gundam instead of racing. I was asking which one would have made a better show. Not wether or not is should be a miniseries or a series.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

They have already made a mini series of IGPX. The robots fought each other like Gundam instead of racing. I was asking which one would have made a better show. Not wether or not is should be a miniseries or a series.
    So dumb of me...........sorry. I would have to go with series--------

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Not a problem. I would have to agree with you. Fighting robots has been done to death. The twist of racing while fighting should keep the show interesting. A movie would be sweet though.

Thanks

I saw the new episode yesterday in Animax Channel-----------it was simply stunning. The music, the characters, and the graphics makes this show a job well done. I wish for a movie though.

Thanks

Who is your favorite character and why?

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

Luca is my favorite, simply b/c I've never seen another talking cat since Luna & co. in Sailor Moon. It's been a while, and cat's are my favorite animals. So far, they all seem to be very mysterious, in anime and in real life.
    Treat me like an angel, and I'll be your little devil.

Thanks

Who is your favorite character and why?
    I like Takeshi and also the cat that ghosthorse mentioned, Luca. Others characters are cool as well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast