Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Ikimaru's Anime List

Newbie deeduu may be famous one day deeduu may be famous one day deeduu's Avatar
    Thanks
    i want some but can't becous ii live in sweden?^^

Newbie ligar may be famous one day ligar may be famous one day
    Thanks
    any one whant to donate any spare 250+gb drives to the ligar project?

Newbie Ikimaru may be famous one day Ikimaru may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i have a question
    what is the problem to trade outside of north america?
    you have to pay extra taxes for the package or something that makes it more difficult to deal with an anime trade?
    because after i have more than 40 series i'm thinking to trade even outside of north america.
    It is Always The Same No Matter How Much I Try In The End I Can't See Her Face.............................................. ..............

Newbie L.N.B. may be famous one day L.N.B. may be famous one day L.N.B.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I I would really luv to trade for tat ah megami sama ova (ah my goddess) i live in cincinnati ohio
    Last edited by L.N.B.; Dec 22, 2004 at 03:20 PM.
    can U keep up? nope ig ot 2 Usher first

Thanks
    About trading outside of north america can you just ask for example the cost of the package and the cds or dvd instead of trading because you will end paying more for the package than the cds.
    But in the end you are getting profit otherwise you are spending time for nothing can it be that you can't trade far away because of that????
    It is Always The Same No Matter How Much I Try In The End I Can't See Her Face.............................................. ..............

Thanks
    I'm thinking in distributing anywhere after i get the series that i asked to my friend.
    I'm saying distributing because i don't want to end paying more for the package than the cds or if the trade is around 10 series then it is ok.
    Cya
    by the way about the series that i gonna receive in a couple of weeks is the big update that i was talking about (finally coming true )
    About the cost of the cds i'm still thinking because i buy with the same money 50dvds or 50cds i have to find a cheaper cds company that does work with my burner.
    Last edited by Ikimaru; Jan 15, 2005 at 09:08 PM.

Thanks
    Damn i can't believe it i finally received !!!! is around 170dvd ^^
    Well i'm gonna do the bir update right away. bear a little more and ckeck it out
    I need to check the dvd first because he couldn't burn some episodies and he didn't told me. xd
    Last edited by Ikimaru; Feb 07, 2005 at 04:22 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast