Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Ikimaru's Anime List

Newbie Ikimaru may be famous one day Ikimaru may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Sorrry i'm currencly in final exams so i can't log to often well i just came to update and to tell you that i might not have sailor moon but soon because a friend of my sister asked her if i had it so i gonna have to make a trade to get it ^^
    Cya
    Wishlist anything that i don't have with good or better quality.
    40-70mb real player
    120-220 avi, ogm(dual audio), mkr, asf, etc ^^
    It is Always The Same No Matter How Much I Try In The End I Can't See Her Face.............................................. ..............

Thanks
    Last edited by Ikimaru; Apr 14, 2005 at 07:37 PM.
    It is Always The Same No Matter How Much I Try In The End I Can't See Her Face.............................................. ..............

Newbie Vash_the_Stampede may be famous one day Vash_the_Stampede may be famous one day Vash_the_Stampede's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey, check out my new trade thread. Looks like you have some stuff I want.

Thanks
    This weekend i will add some ost and btw can i add manga? if i can i have about 5-7gb xD
    Futaba change vol1-8 * well a guy and his family change of sex when they get excited
    Akkan baby
    tokyo underground vol1-6
    happy world vol1-5en *an angel came from the sky to take this guy's bad luck away. i just have read the first volume xd
    gantz vol1-16 *** The true story of gantz the tv serie ending sucks xD still incomplete
    girl saurus vol1-3 + dx chapther 1 & 2 * a girl beat a guy and sent him to the hospital now this guy has a fobia to girls. still incomplete
    shutter love vol1-5
    haru yo koi vol1-4 ** i don't remember but something tells me it is good hmm i c now i remember a girl love from her high school came to the aparment where she and her brother live now they live together and different things happend. i had read the first volume let me check the other and if it is good i will add more * ^^
    ichigo 100% vol1-13 * well the story is good a guy finds a girl in the roof and he sees her strawberry panties after that he wants to find her and by change he took a math notebook that she dropped but the name of the girl that was on the notebook doesn't look like the girl that he saw. i can't tell much most of the time i just see the first volume if it likes me then i keep it otherwise delete!! xD
    mahou sensei negima vol1-6 *a 10 years old boy came from a magic school to teach middle school to be able to get mage license but a friend of his try to make him do has many pacts as he can while the boy just try to be like his father and some day be able to find him even though people think his father is dead. pact (well the boy need to kiss a girl to complete the pact this gives to the girl an artefact and abilities thanks to his magic) still incomplete
    family combo vol1-3 * transvesties!!!!!! lol that is the shock a guy recieves when he finds out that his uncle looks like a girl while he has the body of a man and his aunt looks like a man and has the body of a girl, he starts living with them and wants to find out the identidy of his/her cousin. lol it gave me a headache that i still don't remember what it was xD still incomplete
    akuma no eros vol1-3
    katsu vol1-5
    kotaro makaritoru vol1-15
    Mai the psychic girl vol1-4
    mermaid saga vol1-3
    milk crown vol1-2
    milk crown H! vol1-5
    the legend of kamui vol1
    uzumaki vol1-3
    vulgar ghost daydream vol1-5
    yakitate japan! vol1-11
    bleach chapter 1-173 * a guy who became a death god and finds out who killed his mother now he is trying to save a friend who gave him the death god powers that he had.
    pretty face vol1-5
    tenjou tenge vol1-10 *it is like the serie
    Mekakushi No Kuni vol1-5
    Ren-Ai Shijo Shugi vol1-5 *a girl meets her first love from the past in a party. just 1 chapter xD
    black cat vol1-13 it seems like detectives xD
    angel dust
    angel dust neo
    blame! vol1-10
    mpd psycho vol1-10
    togari vol1-8
    naruto chapter 1-255
    i think i have more but i don't rememeber more xd
    the ones with a * i recommend them
    i'm a good guy if you want any just tell me and i will give it to you by email or any other way ^^
    Last edited by Ikimaru; Apr 14, 2005 at 08:54 PM.

Shin_Zero ver.2 Finch may be famous one day Finch may be famous one day Finch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Cooking Master Boy 1-52
    Inuyasha movie 3 Sword of World Conquest
    Saiyuki OAV 1-2
    Saiyuki Reload (season 3) 1-25
    Saiyuki eps 40-50 (season 2 )
    Saiyuki Interactive movie 2 (Kibun no Zaiku)

interested in these, what are you looking for? i have a ton of anime and osts,etc.... im trying to locate my old list XD

That's The reason for the season!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5