Thread: I'm back

Newbie splitpeasoup may be famous one day splitpeasoup may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'm back

Hi everyone, dunno if you noticed that I was gone, but I’m back. I was in Maui visiting my parents for a week, and then I got some nasty tropical flu that made me sick and bedridden for two weeks. Anyway, I’m better, just thought I’d let y’all know I’m still here.

Newbie Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome back, sorry about you getting sick I'm Dark Inuyasha as you can see.
    Kenshin: "You can die at any time but living takes true corage. I'm living too that I am, to repent for all the lives I've took"

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks
    WB soup. Can't say I know you (especially with the # of members on AO), but it is always good to have solid members around.

Dark Inuyasha? Any relation to Dark Ryu? :P

Newbie Rassius Luin may be famous one day Rassius Luin may be famous one day Rassius Luin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ive heard of your name.. Welcome Back!

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greetings again, mortal! Welcome back to AO! Hope you're feeling much better now. Hope to see you around.