Thread: im bbAAAAAAAAAACccccckkkkk

Newbie naska may be famous one day naska may be famous one day naska's Avatar
    Thanks

im bbAAAAAAAAAACccccckkkkk

I dunno if any of the original animeonliners remember me.. or if therye even around. anymore. I cant hit animetalk.org anymore.. after about a year of not vbeing active in any of these forums i decided to come back and be a part of this whole community. HELLO and i play WoW.

Otaku nb194 may be famous one day nb194 may be famous one day nb194's Avatar
    Durban, South Africa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy
    Thanks
    ok well welcome back

"People are crazy and times are strange, I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range,
    I used to care, but things have changed..."

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    err//.rewelcome?? anyway, I hope your all right. Be good and get to know some newer people(like me)

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome back and enjoy your stay ^_^

Newbie naska may be famous one day naska may be famous one day naska's Avatar
    Thanks
    .. i think i shall.

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greetings, mortal! I re-welcome you to AO! I hope that you'll have fun here just like before. See you around.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naska
    I dunno if any of the original animeonliners remember me.. or if therye even around. anymore. I cant hit animetalk.org anymore.. after about a year of not vbeing active in any of these forums i decided to come back and be a part of this whole community. HELLO and i play WoW.
    LoL....i dont really like WoW...too much....i rather play WCIII cuz i think its funner...but anyway..welcome to EAO....have fun and happy posting