Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm cilohpmalc, Nice to meet you all ^_^

Newbie cilohpmalc may be famous one day cilohpmalc may be famous one day cilohpmalc's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool I'm cilohpmalc, Nice to meet you all ^_^

你们好呀>.<!!!——Chinese! Because:
    I'm from Beijing. (But my hometown is Guangxi Province in China)

I'm a fan of CLAMP. Do you know CLAMP? It's very very famous!!
    Recently, I pay much attention to the new manga(or anime)of TSUBASA and xxxHOLiC - They're fantastic!!!

Maybe my English is not very well enough. I can speak a little Japanese too.

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Re: I'm cilohpmalc, Nice to meet you all ^_^

Howdy. I like xxxHolic too. Hope you have fun here, and read the rules so that you don't get banned like alot of the n00bs around here

Newbie cilohpmalc may be famous one day cilohpmalc may be famous one day cilohpmalc's Avatar
    Thanks

OK, thanx!

Newbie Ninja_Ryukenden may be famous one day Ninja_Ryukenden may be famous one day
    Thanks

Ninja Gaiden is awsome!!!!!!!!!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

nice trick with your name, spelling it backwards

and do check the size of your sig, might be too big...and it's good to welcome another Chinese

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    nice trick with your name, spelling it backwards

and do check the size of your sig, might be too big...and it's good to welcome another Chinese
    haha!!(my sig is smaller now) One of my best friend on the Internet named cilohxxx^^

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

haha that's cool, just remember to read the rules if you want to stay here for a long time

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: I'm cilohpmalc, Nice to meet you all ^_^

uhh... not much to say but, welcome to AO, have fun, stay as long as u like, and don't be shy with meeting other members

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast