Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm dissapointed......

Newbie nova_racket may be famous one day nova_racket may be famous one day nova_racket's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm dissapointed......

I waited soooo long for Legend of Zelda: The Minish cap ,but it looks like it'll take a day to beat cause you aim to find only four elements which means only four doungeons....... AND IT COST ME $25.00.grrrrrr. but none the less it's actully a great game but it's less bang for your buck.....

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is supposed to be in the game forum, if I'm correct.
    Seduced by Flesh

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    This is supposed to be in the game forum, if I'm correct.
    If you think you're so darn smart, why don't you read the rules?

Quote Originally Posted by The Rules
    Also your not a mod so dont "psuedo mod" in other words DO NOT correct the members. Its not your job.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    So then wait longer for the price to go down you whiner. There's always side-quests in those games anyway, and there was only four dungeons in majora's mask, but that game was still fun. Buy four swords adventures if you want alot of duengons, it's got like 9.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nova_racket
    I waited soooo long for Legend of Zelda: The Minish cap ,but it looks like it'll take a day to beat cause you aim to find only four elements which means only four doungeons....... AND IT COST ME $25.00.grrrrrr. but none the less it's actully a great game but it's less bang for your buck.....
    It costs around double that amount where I live so you are getting a sweet deal...

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah, i hardly see how 25$ is a bad deal.......

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't know what you see in that game anyway. I'd be saving my money for the one coming for the gamecube if I were you.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    That's an awful reason as to not pick up a great game. And plus, when has there ever been a bad Zelda game?

Personally, I loved the Minish Cap. Sure it's not quite as lengthly as the other Zelda games but it offers something entirely new and fun while keeping with the sucessful formula of the other Zelda games. Plus the $25 tag on the game is a steal.
    Too cool for a sig.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast