Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I'm NEW !!!

Newbie Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by punkgirl
    ok, I am new and only know one person. This is my first time coming on a site like this so if anyone would like to spare advice please do. I guess you would want to know a few things about me so I will spill some things. I love playing games doesn't matter what type, i love playing and watching sports, i love playing matchmaker and heart breaker, i love meeting new people even if they should be considered strangers, and i love being a pain in the butt. I almost forgot i absolutely love talking. If your interested write to me.
    Hi and welcome like they say you'll get the hang of posting faster than you think back when I started (not in this forum) my post and threads were always closed but now they dont so take it seriusly btw if you have msn messenger and want to talk add me [email protected]
    Kenshin: "You can die at any time but living takes true corage. I'm living too that I am, to repent for all the lives I've took"

Newbie Amor star may be famous one day Amor star may be famous one day
    Thanks
    hey, nows it going/
    this place is kinda boring b/c theres is barely anyone on this website
    I didn't bump into anyone
    basically I'm new and I'll be anyones friend, but not creepy dudes, butI've never met them before

Newbie Server_ghost may be famous one day Server_ghost may be famous one day Server_ghost's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

SUp Punkgirl , Dont worry to much about the Nice start you got lol Hey it I did the same thing. Ya this forums cool and not all people here are weird Like *cough* Takuhonji*Cough* lol jk. So HI was Up and Hope you like it here, if ya ever want a freind im always here well....when im not on my dirtbike
    Server_Ghost

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3