Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: im new:)

Otaku Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai's Avatar
    Thanks

im new:)

well howdy do! its been ages since ive been here. its still laim az hell. im on a new and more fun forum. its called gaia? maybe u laimozz heard of it. well i just wanted to see if i was still banned for eternity, guess that stupid head AO members let me baQ on. well after he/she reads this, he's/she's probly gonna bann me again lmao. well buybye

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: im new:)

It's not a good idea to go around calling people "stupid heads" as a matter of fact I believe your first ban was due to insulting memebers, something which we do not allow. Remember when your mother told you if you haven't something nice to say then don't say it? Well keep that in mind here or you'll find yourself out the door again.

Welcome back and try not to blow it.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    It's not a good idea to go around calling people "stupid heads" as a matter of fact I believe your first ban was due to insulting memebers, something which we do not allow. Remember when your mother told you if you haven't something nice to say then don't say it? Well keep that in mind here or you'll find yourself out the door again.

Welcome back and try not to blow it.
    Exactly. Please heed frr_vegeta advice for you won't be banned again. I hope not.

Welcome back to AO. Have Fun. Be nice......dude. It is that simple.

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

But, you know, life is not always easy on us and there can be a point in not pretending that everything is fine. But Sabishii_Mitsukai is a bit too impolite actually.

Newbie chikage chizue may be famous one day chikage chizue may be famous one day chikage chizue's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm new also =)
    Why must I live in a place that has butterflies, flowers, frosting, and the color pink...I feel like I'm living in hell.

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO, pm me if you ever want to chat

Otaku kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84's Avatar
    Thanks

Look for me on the forum, and have fun!

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

hello welcome to AO and enjoy your stay
    being a bunny is hard work

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast