Thread: I'm new and i have no clue what I'm doing T.T

Ash
    Newbie Ash may be famous one day Ash may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'm new and i have no clue what I'm doing T.T

Well, yeah. I'm new. Ummm.. i browsed around the sight and didn't get too far... Help m e out if youcan... or not. I'll eventually figure things out... eventually.

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I'm new and i have no clue what I'm doing T.T

Ok let me be the first to say welcome to the site. Every thing is straight forward. First read the rules. Forums are subjects which you can talk about and start your own. The arcade is an area where you play games. You can try to beat peoples scores and win trophys. Again I say welcome and enjoy yourself. You shall a blast. I am. Oh and one more thing I notice you don't have an avitar. It is a picture which expresses your personality. Go to the top right of the screen and click "my panel" and that will give you further instructions.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ash
    i browsed around the sight and didn't get too far... Help m e out if youcan... or not.
    Well, you founds the forums pretty easily. As for as the website goes, it's not too terribly hard. The five tabs on the top left of every page is how you mainly move around. Everything seems self-explanatory, but moving around easily and smoothly might recquire some time, of course.

Nothing too terribly hard is recquired of you now. Baby steps. Read the rules on the top right, where it says read the rules or click my newly added link below my sig, and then browse through the forums to get acquainted. You'll be fine.

See you 'round.
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Jul 21, 2005 at 04:47 AM.

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks

Sure welcome to the site people here are really nice i hope that you will see that in due time. Until then you are sure to get a helping hand with any of your needs. have fun and dont spam. =)
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3