Thread: I'm not sure if this is a tech uestion (Does different browsers effect viewing?)

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not sure if this is a tech uestion (Does different browsers effect viewing?)

Does your web browser change what site you can go to. because it seem like some of the sites have missing pictures in mozzila where when i got to that site in sbc it has the pictures and some of the site don't even show up at all in mozzila but show up in sbc!
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

SBC??? what browser is that??? Browser compatibility can be an issue, as Microsoft's IE doesn't support everything completly to Internet specifications, but since roughly 90% of all browser in use is IE, web sites tend to specifically code for IE behavior. This can cause problems for browser that follows the official specs...

Also, browsers do report to the server what kind of browser is asking for web information, giving the site operator the option of having different versions of their website to match different browsers. Or they can just refuse to service a particular type. (As an example, Window's update refuses to check for patches if you contact it with a Firefox browser). Recently, a new version of Netscape Navigator (yes, it's still around) was released. Based on Firefox code, it claims to have better compatibility of IE specific sites...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku paiki may be famous one day paiki may be famous one day paiki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just in case, the new Netscape have some problems, coz many sites can´t identify the browser properly, i was wondering why, since (to me) it´s a Firefox with a new look, I didnt hv time to look into his code yet.