Thread: I'm requesting here!:For a sig.avatar

Newbie Jupiter~Fox may be famous one day Jupiter~Fox may be famous one day Jupiter~Fox's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking I'm requesting here!:For a sig.avatar

If anyone can do what I ask I thankyou in advance with all my heart! Here are the details:

~80x80
    ~A misc.(dosen't have to be out of any anime or manga series) Fox-Girl
    ~Her Hair:Baby blue(like botans her from YYH)
    ~Her Eyes:Bright Green(like lime-Green)
    ~Her Hair Style:Long

~The proper Sig size you can make it.(just enough to fit the stuff I ask for *hehee*)
    Sig:
    ~I want show the good side of the Fox-Girl(which is how she normally looks) and with a Slash( / ) going(vertical) in the middle and then the other half will show her dark-side.
    ~Make her Dark Side COOL and SEXY
    ~and maybe instead of an regular Slash, maybe the slash could my screen name (Jupiter~Fox). That will be HOTT!

As a gratitude I will put whoever did it in my sig. As for work you should get reconition.

I hope that I'm not asking for to much. I'm just a simple girl trying to do her own stuff but for now needs somebody else here.
    Once you have Anime you shall NEVER walk Alone!

Newbie KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust's Avatar
    Thanks
    lolz ill try but this might take some time to make....! umm..i might give it a shot when i get back...just check the gallery every so often!

Newbie Jupiter~Fox may be famous one day Jupiter~Fox may be famous one day Jupiter~Fox's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks! If anyone else think they can do it then please do! The more the Happier! And KayJay I will be looking foward to what you have in store for me. I have no doubt in my mind that it will be Great!
    Once you have Anime you shall NEVER walk Alone!