This character is Michaels and this is the story of his fight. Not of the fight in combat, but the fight to follow, and how it came about. Michaels has to win one more round in a tournament, in order to go up against, and stop Tinaki. What happens during this round will scar the character for life....

I am in the room alone, not knowing my opponent for the time. "I don't care who it is, I have to stop Tinaki before he hurts anyone else." I am called to the arena and await my opponent. She walks out, my girlfriend, Adrianna. "Oh no, I have to beat Adrianna to get to Tinaki. She can't win this, I have to beat her and keep her from that monster." The fight starts as Adrianna copies me in powers and clothes. She uses my cloak like before and begins to fight using my styles. She cannot be stopped, as before. I struggle to recall every tactic she uses, in order to dodge. That's when I decide to deflect her powers with the cloak. She begins to use the cloak like a weapon and then they clash with the sounds of metal, thier compostion of gel and metal. I then grapple her and toss her capturing her with the threads controlled by my device on the cloak. I then begin to pummel her. She comes back with her Ancient power, leaping into the air with a devestating kick engulfed in Wind and Light energy. I am fatigued and drained of soul energy, but I have to win to keep the evil Tinaki away from her. I can't let him fight her. She goes one last time for her Ancient attack, when I counter with mine. "Day/Night, Embrace!!" On impact a smoke cloud forms over the entire area, and I anticipate her hitting me. This never occurs. The smoke clears and she is passed out on the ground, charred and beaten. Smoke rises from her body as if she were a well prepared meal. I know only for a moment that i did what I had to do, when the realization hits me. I could have killed her... "What have I done..." I kneel beside her, in tears and fear for the worst. She is completely red from fighter's drain, and it could be fatal. She is breathing, but barely. The crowd of reporters, and fighter's and medics that surround me cannot get to either of us, as I pick her up and slowly walk to the locker area. I lay her down and hold her crying, and wondering... "It wasn't worth it, I had to save her, but instead, I could have killed her. She doesn't deserve me, someone who could kill her. I guess I have to leave her now. Goodbye Adrianna!" I lay her down on the bench in the main area and put the cloak on her. With one last kiss, feeling the sting of heat from fighter's drain, I move away and pack my things for anfter the next fight. I then walk out to the arena and await the final battle with Tinaki. The whole time thinking... "I'm sorry Adrianna....." After I win the fight, I leave her. "She's better off without me. I'm sorry Adrianna." I leave her, for the last time, with no love in my heart anymore.....

By: Justin McCormick (K' Heart)