Thread: Image Hunting...

Newbie MookySnacks may be famous one day MookySnacks may be famous one day MookySnacks's Avatar
    Thanks

Image Hunting...

Hey everyone, as you can probably tell, the ava I have right now is a temp and it's not too good...

So I'm gonna ask everyone...

Can anyone help find me some good Rurouni Kenshin pictures either of Young Aoshi or Young Battousai?

You don't need to scale them down or anything, I'll take care of that, I just want some images to work with...

Thanks in advance every1

~Olwë

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Go to Minitokyo (lin on my sign) or do some recherch on the web. It's amazing what you could find.
    Coming soon.........

Newbie TSUNAMI may be famous one day TSUNAMI may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking I hope this helps!

I think You could get some cool pics from google images.

Newbie MookySnacks may be famous one day MookySnacks may be famous one day MookySnacks's Avatar
    Thanks
    I may scan in a pic of young Aoshi from the manga for the time being... it'd be better then what I have... this ava just doesn't work... the colors faded and everything... I didn't take the time to do anything with it...

maybe I can color the pic of Aoshi once I scan it... it may look pretty good actually... idk...
    Last edited by MookySnacks; Dec 01, 2004 at 05:42 PM.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Try deviant art, the have some crazy wallpapers you can cut down to size. There are a lot of different Kenshin walls.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll's Avatar
    Thanks