Thread: Image size?

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks

Image size?

I have a question i want to post an image onto a site but they say the image size is to big and it must be at leas (200kb)

So how can i keep the same image but make the size smaller? if that is even possible.Jan

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Open it in photoshop and save as it. Then set the compression thingy to less thrn 200 kb!

Newbie aznpwincess may be famous one day aznpwincess may be famous one day
    Thanks
    don't they have those sites that compress images for you... like jpeg/gif crunchers? i used to use them. or you could use some image manip. program like paint shop or photoshop and save it again, or irfan view

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for the info
    Now i need to download photoshop again Sigh.Jan

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do have a little trick that makes images REALLY small, but you have to have XP for this to work.

First, download and install the Image Resizer power toy from Microsoft: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx
    This will add "Resise image" to the menu when you right click on an image file

What I do is first Save the image using the Optimization settings in ImageReady, then I go to where the file is stored, and I right click on the file, Select the resize option, click the advanced button, and enter in the Exact dimentions of th eimage, the click the "Resize original image, don't make copies" and hit OK.

Your Image's filesize should be ALOT smaller with no quality loss

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Question has been answered topic closed