Thread: The Incredibles

Newbie Zimmerman may be famous one day Zimmerman may be famous one day Zimmerman's Avatar
    Thanks

The Incredibles

Well yesterday i went and saw this movie, i was surprised. That movie was very good, the animation was nice and crisp. It was good seeing them add in the little details. Plus they had Samuel L. Jackson, what else could you ask for? Just out of curiousity who else has seen it, and what was your opinion about it?

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Actully -- I went just tonight, and thought I was going to be dissapointed if I should have seen Seed of Chucky instead. I wasn't though. The Incredibles was very good. Great story and a plus being from Disney/Pixar. They can do anything. I loved the animation (which was my reason in the first place to see it) and it was exactly what I wanted and more. It was pleasing - but Saw is my favorite pick for recent movies.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    The comedy in this one is somewhat more mature. I don't think it will appeal to young children like say Finding Nemo or Toy Story did. It was different. But still I loved it. I thought the whole idea of superheroes going into hiding was quite original. Plus the animation is amazing!! They did a terrific job on this one. The scenes where the kid (forgot his name) runs on water are just so well wendered and awsome.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    A lot of my friends who saw it said it was good and funny. the first time I heard about this movie I thought it was gonna be one of those kiddy movies, but as I saw more and heard more about it I was wrong.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Frozon was PimP! so was the baby.... and Dash.

The end is important in all things.

Newbie Macky may be famous one day Macky may be famous one day Macky's Avatar
    Thanks
    I reckon it was cool, Violet was my fav. And Incredaboy.. Hate him..