Thread: Initail D the real movie

Newbie subaru may be famous one day subaru may be famous one day subaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Initail D the real movie

ok i no the movie is in chinese but i am half so what do you guys think of the movie i liked it a little you no it was kinda wird also just 2 races and his engin broke

Newbie Pizzakid may be famous one day Pizzakid may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Initail D the real movie

erm... i guess the producer's tryin 2 put most of the anime into the movie.... shortened it a lot though..... the movie's great wif jay as the star...

Newbie capslock may be famous one day capslock may be famous one day
    Thanks

i figured with such an excellent cast, (everyone from infernal affairs, not including jay chou or the girl), i thought the movie couldn't go wrong. but i was wrong...

Newbie crisiskyo may be famous one day crisiskyo may be famous one day crisiskyo's Avatar
    in my chi's heart and soon in a home with her!!{edited by kaori}
    Thanks

I haven't seen the movie yet but now i'm not so sure I want to. I saw the anime. I didn't know the movie was out yet, though. Does anyone know if they're going to make a second movie to try make up for the first one? Jay Chou plays as Takumi, doesn't he?
    The blue moon glares. A shadow forms. The advent of crisis has risen to arms.
    FFVII is a stupid video game that i based my life on for 3 years-ur chi!!!! {i love you!! i jus messing with ya!! tehe}