Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Initial D 4th Stage Ep 08 09 and 10

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    um...they just came out as RAWs late saturday.....

Edit: make that Sunday at 1AM
    Last edited by angelan; Feb 21, 2005 at 09:37 AM.
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Newbie rainbow may be famous one day rainbow may be famous one day
    Thanks
    hmm...where would i go to download those raws?
    all these torrent sites are down now and i can't find it!

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    told you guys it takes AT LEAST a week after they air to get subbed. In fact episode 5 and 6 I believe took a whole month. So calm down or I wont even bother putting them up when they do come out, freakin freeloaders. Now I dont even feel like putting up links to the dozen other shows I put up last night

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie vq352k may be famous one day vq352k may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i have been looking for 11 & 12 like crazy.....no wonder i can't find them....if it really takes them a week to subtitle it.... oh well i guess i'll just wait like all of you, but if you guys find a place where they are done please let us know thank you

Peter

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    L&E does the best/most accurate and literate subs for Initial D, you may find a couple pop up in the next day or so by other people, but I learned the hard way that the others usually suck to get it out fast. And then half of the chatter sounds like nonsense dubs lol. So yeah wait for some descent subs so that you can at least understand whats happening
    Last edited by Cybergig1; Feb 22, 2005 at 12:28 PM.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie ride4life32 may be famous one day ride4life32 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hey guys im new here but I just got the 11 raw dl and 12 is on the way yea Cybergig1 is right it usually takes a good week at least till the subbed ones come out well accurate ones atleast. so just be patient and the only place that i have been able to find that has them is Shareazza i am on a school network so dl stuff takes forever even on a T1 but im sure if you have cable you guys can get it fast i hope that helps the anxious ones out there i dont know how to put them on a server but if i did i would but i hope that helps you guys out there.
    ride4life32
    Last edited by ride4life32; Feb 22, 2005 at 03:45 PM.

Newbie jepoy may be famous one day jepoy may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i had downloaded ep 9 & 10 directly from this site....its my 1st time to be able to download full episodes of anime (ID4) at a website, usually d/l-ing it at kazaa (the 1st 8 ep).. so please with a couple of days left before the release of a subbed ep 11-12, pls lemme d/l!

i duno how bittorent works and i've heard that they usually are slow coz yl u still are d/l-ing u already are uploading those parts u have already d/l-ed.. plus,im just using at max 40kbs intenet connection..... (( pretty slooow) and i just leave myself online for more than 14hrs/ep ..... you know...i just am excited

tnx tnx tnx :P
    God bless!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    I tried to download episodes 1-6 via bittorrent and it because it would take so long to download, i gave up in the end. is there any way to download them faster please let me know!!!!

FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast