Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Initial D 4th Stage Episode 11 and 12

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    can't confirm yet but word is they are adding an additional 2 episodes to 4th stage. So instead of ending with 13 and 14 which aired on April 16th we may be getting 2 more XD I need to see the raws so I can tell and confirm but live-evil forums had some people mentioning it. So hopefully its true! Anyone whose already seen the raws care to enlighten us? I've got them downloading right now
    Last edited by Cybergig1; Apr 20, 2005 at 08:28 PM.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    well to answer my question yes looks like at least 2 more eps. Heck I wouldn't mind if they just knocked out a full 26 season xD

Newbie speedy may be famous one day speedy may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Thank U Very Much!!!! If you already have the 13 and 14 episode, please share it too!!! ;p

Newbie smok253 may be famous one day smok253 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    wusup do u have all the initial D stages????

Otaku ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey cybergig, do u have the Initial D 3rd Stage, that's all I'm missing for my Initial D Collection. I bought the First Stage (DVD 1-10) So, please.......help me find the 3rd Stage....also I'm hoping they do create a 5th Stage, and Tak will drive the WX..yeeehaaa!!!

Drive Fast...Drive Safe...Drift Well!!

Thanks
    3rd stage the movie had its rights bought (it'll probably hit DVD here in a year or so) so I can't put it up bud sorry. no licensed anime. And Please dont call him Tak >_< I hate those stupid Tokyopop americanized names. He's Takumi and its a WRX ^_-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2