Thread: Initial D, Anyone?

Newbie sanjuan may be famous one day sanjuan may be famous one day sanjuan's Avatar
    Thanks

Initial D, Anyone?

I was just curious to see if there are any inD'ers out there and if so what kind of cars you ride?

I currently have a Mazda RX-7 R (FD3S) for version 3
    "You ask 'What is your goal?', I answer you with one word 'Victory'"

My DeviantArt Gallery

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Honda Integra Battle Level 25 on V2 (I just love my orange flames now I can't help it and the looks on their faces is just too good, now to get that white flame!)
    Mazda RX7 FD Battle level 12 V2 (dont really race this one as much anymore)

Mazda RX8 V3 just starting this one up and I have to drive to get to V3 so I haven't done much with it, trying to max out the points. Hopefully we'll get v3 at our arcade soon

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku xotix may be famous one day xotix may be famous one day xotix's Avatar
    Thanks
    nah, i drive a baleno.

Newbie sanjuan may be famous one day sanjuan may be famous one day sanjuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    Honda Integra Battle Level 25 on V2 (I just love my orange flames now I can't help it and the looks on their faces is just too good, now to get that white flame!)
    its people like you that give us noobs the creeps! Some d00d in a honda civic with blue flames and mods beyond all belief decided to challenge me. I lost by a good...500m
    "You ask 'What is your goal?', I answer you with one word 'Victory'"

My DeviantArt Gallery

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    dont be creeped out by them. Make sure people like that aren't "fishing" for you guys. They are the jerks who wait for you to start up and then jump on. I myself just set it on accepting and if people race me its their perogative. Anyways just keep practicing. Your FD on V2 can literally get the fastest time on Akina (world record is with that car for 2:50 in time trials on the world rankings) of coures its different in a battle when you can't take the perfect line everytime like in time trials but just be sure not to make the noob mistake of not using your brakes. Master the brakes and you will master the game and pwn all. After you get to others though it'll just come down to patience and learning when to pass and when to just keep your line. You'll get your blue flame at level 11 and keep it till I think it was 21, up from 11 it'll just get bigger and bigger than at 21 it changes and every other one after so 23, 25 yada yada. But dont let the flames fool you ^_^ could just mean he's raced a lot, look for the win percentage. I'm at like 87% with 386 battles

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.