Thread: Initial D movies

Newbie BlackIce may be famous one day BlackIce may be famous one day
    Thanks

Thumbs up Initial D movies

Do any of u guys/girls know where i can download any initial d movies I heard that this site had them, If u guys know let me know OK

Newbie HRob may be famous one day HRob may be famous one day HRob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Initial D movies??
    There is only one movie out, it's also call Third Stage. And there is a Live action movie in production in China that's not out yet.
    Movies? if you meant episodes.. in the download section: www.animeonline.net/showthread.php?t=1144 you could download the latest episodes from fourth stage
    or try animesuki: www.animesuki.com/ i'm pretty sure they have them all.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    although since 4th stage ends at episode 14, there is talk of a fifth stage movie, don't know what it could be about, but it sounds cool

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    It ends at ep 14? I thought it would end at 12... not a problem though... two more eps are welcome ofcourse!!! And yeah, no movie here to download, only the latest of Fourth Stage...

Newbie demitkadet may be famous one day demitkadet may be famous one day
    Thanks
    where can i download some 4th stage episodes? does it have any direct download site?

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    www.animesuki.com and I have some of them up here if you looked they are rather easy to find

they definitely need a 5th stage. Heck it could be another season theres still a lot more that hasn't happened yet and eps 13 and 14 wont be able to fit it all

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    www.animesuki.com and I have some of them up here if you looked they are rather easy to find

they definitely need a 5th stage. Heck it could be another season theres still a lot more that hasn't happened yet and eps 13 and 14 wont be able to fit it all

I definetly agree they do need a 5th stage. But then the storyline would have to change a bit.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am surprised though that the 4th stage is 14 episodes, the first was 26, Second 13, Third a movie and now 14. Also, there are two other "movies" I should say one is Battle Stage in which they recap the first stage battles and the other is Extra Stage, which actually takes the storyline of the sil-eighty from Mount Usui.