Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: insane gaming moments

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    not really insane, kinda weird though.

in prince of persia 2 (the only M game ive ever played) i did the attack where you grab a pole and swing around, coming back and hitting the guy. well i did that and the demon's head came flying off with blood. all i did was kick it....

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunks
    Actually, now that I think about it, it was probably GTA 3. I didn't really follow the GTA series Pre-GTA 3, so yeah.
    Thought so, stunting like that was pretty hard in the top-down GTAs...

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    GTA:SA we were making a "movie"

Jumping off the launch ramp and gitting hit by a plane, while falling, I spawn a parachute and landing in the middle of all the Feds and police, blowing everything up with rocket launcher, managing to dodge past a sea of police and feds, and finally run 3 blocks away from all the chaos with but little life left, and as i put in the code for full health, i get busted by some random cop walking down the street.

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

Winning at Indy

Back when I couldn't beat games, there was an old computer game called Indianapolis 500. It was a standard game and had no names or anything to it. I could never win, so I'd always play for 30 laps, and end up getting close in that span, but never finishing 1st. So I got ticked off one day and put the car in invincible (easy no crash mode) and drove around the track backwards. I crashed into EVERY car that I could. I ended up being the only car on the track and I raced around by myself till lap 30 and won the thing. It was the first time I cheated, AND the first game I ever beat a game! Ah, my youth... LOL!!!

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

Dad and Doom

I LOVE Doom on the computer and so does my dad. He'll play Doom till he dies. He's a gamer, but he won't admit it. (He's 50). Anyway, there was this room full of dudes with shotguns and pistols, and some imps (brown fireball chunkin' sons a bitches). Dad went into the room and shot at the guy in the back. The door closed and I hear a shot and a scream. (I'm watching dad play... I'm the navigator cause I have memorized the levels by now.) Dad is on the other side of the door and there are repeated shots and screams, scratch noises and firball noises. After about 2 minutes of all this, he opens the door and watches as a bunch of them kill the hell outta each other. After all that, there are bodies everywhere. Dad walks in, takes out one guy, grabs the red key, and leaves. Everytime he plays that level now, he'll stand in the doorway and watch the dumbasses kill themselves. It's so funny, if you remember that this is suppose to be in Hell! I guess people in Hell get pissed off easy! Just had to share that one too.

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    WARNING: Possible spoilers.

I havent experienced a lot of insane moments in video games I've played.. but there was one time when I was playing GTA: San Andreas, I had finished all the story missions so I decided to run around the city and explode cars.. but then I thought it'd be awesome to blow at least 10 or 15 cars at the same time, so I blocked a road on both ends in front of this hotel where you had to do the valet missions in San Fierro, i shot every person that drove in the road and lined up all the cars in that road then I enabled the infinite ammo code and got the satchels and rigged every car with it then i stepped back far enough so the explosion wouldnt kill me.. and then when i hit the 'fire' button, all the cars blew up at the same time, flying up in the air, but then two cars flew up in the air and landed right on me and blew up, killing me. -_- but it was kinda insane though, heh.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, i didnt do this, but my friend did.
    in midnight club 3: DUB edition he jumped off a huge ramp, turboed, and hit the side border of the level.

in spider-man 2, i got a guy down to about 1 hit left, i grappled him, swung all the way up to the highest peak in the game, jumped off, and did this attack where it lands on his face, it was like 4 seconds, then he hit the ground, and his face smashed into the cement, and i was unharmed throughout that whole time
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    My cousin and two of my friends were playing super smah brothers melee. I remember I was link, my cousin was shiek and my friends were marth and mew-two. I threw a bomb, my cousin blocked and the bomb went up then marth threw picked it up and threw it and just by chance mew two was in the way. IT was just so cool whne we saw it happen and it was just by coincidence that happened.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast