Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: insane gaming moments

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    My insane gaming moments usually happen during a GTA game or a wrestling game with lots of weapons.
    Insane challenges in GTA: SA
    e.g. drive an bulletproof admiral trough all three states with a 5 star wanted level. No shooting except drive by, no getting out of the car (crash/flip it = wasted), and stay on the roads (no countryside).

Wrestling games: Having really cool multiplayer moments like doing a perfect piledriver (no weird animation) from the SD fist through three tables in Smackdown 4...

Newbie salvadoriangamer may be famous one day salvadoriangamer may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I remember i was playing burnout3 and i was in going at 230 an accidently hit a car i went flyin then and stop where alot of traffic was then after you chrash alot of cars you get to explode your car and i did and and all of the com in the back got destroy and i got a huge boost meter for destroying everything hahaha die well it look like war pass by there
    Don't give up when you think you are falling

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    k mything is fighting games. it was guiltly gear x i had this for dreamcast. an it was like 1 in the morning me and like 4 of my friends were playing we were both using chip zannuf and we kept pulling off specials at the same time so they canceled out and made this cool lightning effects. i'm talking like every time he did a special i countered with the same special "bcause we were using the same characters".
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Otaku Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm GTA Sa , well ive had plenty of insane momments, and glitchs ,

Lets see, I was KO`d by a flying wheel,

Found a hole in the map, Play the Countryside endurance race and when youre aproaching the Zig zag up the clif face, as you aproach look at the cliff face to the left and youll see a crack in the clif, drive into it. now youve flew through it. if you do it again and gentle go through it you will gitch the game, you keep falling then placed at the hole and it repeats.

Had a cop follow me thorugh the glass at wang autos SF, as I ramped thorugh the glass I hit the chopper then the cop plowed into me all in mid air.

Double death gltch, fell of a cliff and went splkat, then when I reapeared at the hospital I went splat again before I could move.

On the dumnp truck mission the one where youve got to take the explosives and dump it at the air field, When I tippedf the explosives I got an insane stunt bonus, jump distance 1870 meters. unfourtunately I accidentally saved over that file. all my work gone

Flying people trick: Put the jump 100ft cheat on. Start a fight with a pedestrian. get on your bmx, hold L1 and release as the pedestrian is about to pull you off the bmx, the bike and pedestrian get launch very high into the air and go splat, however if your bike doesnt come back to earth take a few steps back and look into the air, the bike will float back to earth.

Destruction derby 2, Chalk canyon, remember the jump at the end of the track. hit it and landed verticle on the trunk and stayed that even when I stopped, couldnt do anything, eventually a car hit me,

A lil trick my bro used to do on that level is the narror begining part of the track, let everyone go around once, you stay park in the narrrow part and wait for all the cars to plow into you, if you get it right all cars will get stuck and no one can move except u keep racing and hit the pile up fast, if youre lucky you will flip over the pile up.

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    Halo, Playing the multi levels and doing the Warthog wars!! you may of heard of those, take two warthogs smash into each other see who can flip each other first and flip the most and highest.
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Star wars battlefront on geonosis. i had one of the republic transport ships full with the only remaining men not including me against about 80 enemy droids. i basically flew around letting the gunners shoot the droids.
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks

Easter eggs

Rather than try to remember bad glitches in good graphics of modern, high-end games, I thought I'd take you back...

There was this game for the Atari 2600 (grandfather of consoles) called "Yar's Revenge". You fly around a single screen, dodge a missle, and shoot the enemy. Good fun for 1983! Well, the enemy turns into a flying ninja star regularly and launches at you. If you happen to shoot your doomsday canon at him in midair and dance around where you hit him, the game locks up and displays: HSN NSH or something.

"Gamer" wasn't coined yet (I don't think "nerd" was in wide use either), and this sort of easter egg/hidden level was freaky. Thinking I had a defective game, I called Atari, who said the programmer his his initials in the game. Now if I play the game (and I do!), I can help but lock it up when that happens.

Otaku tekem may be famous one day tekem may be famous one day tekem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just last week I was playing God of
    War, for those who haven't played you
    increase the strength of your weapons
    magic by collecting red orbs your enemies
    drop after u kill them.
    Well I was killing this harpie when it got
    stuck between 2 cliffs and I guess was in
    the midst of dying cuz it just kept bouncing
    between the 2 cliffs. The cool thing Though iS
    that it kept putting out red orbs so I collected some
    thing like 45,000 and maxed out all my weapons and