Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: insane gaming moments

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: insane gaming moments

in star wars 3: revenge of the sith (great game ) i was playing as anakin after he had been tainted by darth sidious in the jedi temple. i was walking across a bridge and a plane with two jedi came up. as soon as the first jumped into the air, i force lightninged him and he was in being electrocuded in midair until my force meter ran out.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

In GTA: Vice City I went on a killing rampage. Started killing all the cops I could find. Then I went into the mall and started killing everyone.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

in jak3, i did a dark bomb (attack where you jump and smash the ground and dark eco comes surging out) from the highest point in the game, and landed, and it made a huge shockwave and detroyed 6 dune racers nearby
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5